US Immigration Update

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will now accept credit card payments for ALL USCIS Forms. Read more about this USCIS update here.

What USCIS filing fees can I pay using a credit card?

USCIS will now accept credit card payments for ALL Forms.

How do I use a credit card to pay my USCIS filing fees?

You can pay your USCIS filing fees by credit card with USCIS Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions.

Family-based ImmigrationEmployment-based Immigration

Additional Outside Resources

We Can Help!

The immigration lawyers at Richards and Jurusik Immigration Law have more than 20 years of experience helping people to live and work in the United States. Contact us today for an assessment of your legal situation.

Contact Us

Similar Posts