At Richards and Jurusik Immigration Law, we offer simplified flat-rate legal fees. You know what you will pay from the beginning, leaving the guesswork out.
Our flat-rate legal fees include basic office expenses, so clients never see extra charges for faxes, scans, long-distance phone calls, conference calls, parking, or single photocopies. In general, every immigration application we prepare includes*:
- A LEGAL ARGUMENT. The legal argument serves to show the immigration authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in the USA and depending on the nature of your case can be simple or very complex.
- AN APPLICATION AND/OR PETITION. Depending on the nature of your immigration matter, we assemble a complete package for filing/presentation with the appropriate immigration authorities that contains everything that is required, including all the necessary forms, information, and supporting documents.
- CASE MANAGEMENT. Your case will be managed through our confidential client management software. You will have access to your own secure portal to upload your documents, receive updates on your case, and track your case to completion. Through our client portal, you will always have safe and secure access to your case-related documents, file copies, government action notices, and communications.
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION. If, as a part of your immigration matter, an interview is required, we will prepare you. In some cases, we will accompany you to the interview.
- DECISION NOTIFICATION. Finally, once a decision has been made in your case, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.
Working with the immigration lawyers at Richards and Jurusik Immigration Law provides you with the confidence that your case is being handled professionally and competently for a fair flat-rate legal fee. No unexpected fees or charges. What you are quoted is what you will pay. Period.