Mr. Richards has a broad understanding of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Laws and can assist with most U.S. Immigration Law matters. He has successfully handled immigration matters for medical professionals, students, professors, individuals, families, employees, small to large businesses, international corporations, colleges and universities and others.
Christine M. Jurusik
Christine M. Jurusik received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Toronto in 1994 and an LLB. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 1998. She is admitted to practice in both New York and Ontario and advises on both U.S. and Canadian immigration matters. Christine immigrated to the United States from Canada in 2000 and has practiced immigration law since 2008.
Lindsay has specific Immigration Law experience and is a graduate of Bryant & Stratton College where she earned a degree in Paralegal Studies in 2005. She is proficient in both family and employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications, U.S. and Canadian inadmissibility waivers, and U.S. Immigration Court cases. She also has over ten years of management experience focusing primarily on customer service and human resources. Lindsay manages client relationships and cases and assists with the development and implementation of firm policies and procedures. She manages and oversees the administration of HR policies and programs at our firm, and most importantly, she ensures that our clients have an unparalleled customer service experience while working with our attorneys.
Sharon is a graduate of Hilbert College and has over 20 years of experience as a paralegal. She assists our attorneys in the preparation and filing of all U.S. immigration matters, with particular emphasis on business immigration, including PERM and non-immigrant visa applications such as L-1, H-1, and E visas.
Sharon is committed to providing clients with accurate legal support and excellent service.
Danielle has specific Immigration Law experience , and is a 2014 graduate from Erie Community College where she earned a Degree in Criminal Justice. She assists our attorneys with the preparation and filing of L1 visa, H1B visa, E Visa, TN visa, and family immigration matters.
Carol has over 20 years of experience improving financial record keeping, identifying and implementing efficient and consistent procedures for many local small businesses.
She plays a critical role in maintaining our firm’s operations by providing accounting and bookkeeping services each week.
At Richards and Jurusik, we are dedicated to providing each client with prompt, professional, and individualized attention.
We walk each client through the necessary steps of the immigration process, providing the necessary guidance and peace of mind.
We are committed to helping each client obtain the best possible U.S. Immigration outcome.
Although NO attorney can ethically promise or guarantee the outcome of your U.S. Immigration matter, with Richards and Jurusik U.S. Immigration Lawyers you can be confident that we will work with you to achieve the best possible U.S. Immigration outcome.
We promise that:
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will treat you as an individual and your case as unique.
- We will remember that, to you the client, the immigration process may be a new and intimidating process and that you may be overwhelmed.
- We will use our available resources to help you obtain your immigration outcome as quickly as possible.
- We will provide you with timely information regarding the processing of your case.
At the same time, we expect you to:
- Start the immigration process as far in advance as possible.
- Provide all required background information fully and accurately.
- Provide us with the necessary supporting documents for your immigration matter as quickly as possible.
- Be forthcoming about your purpose, immigration history, and background.
We look forward to providing you the highest possible immigration legal support available!
About Our Fees
We offer simplified all-inclusive flat fees. You know what you will pay from the beginning, leaving the guesswork out. Our flat fees include basic office expenses, so clients never see extra charges for faxes, scans, long-distance phone calls, conference calls, parking, or single photocopies. In general, every immigration application we prepare includes*:
- A LEGAL ARGUMENT – The legal argument serves to show the immigration authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in the USA and depending on the nature of your case can be simple or very complex.
- APPLICATION/PETITION – Depending on the nature of your immigration matter, we assemble a complete package for filing/presentation with the appropriate immigration authorities that contains everything that is required, including all the necessary forms, information, and supporting documents.
- CASE MANAGEMENT – Your case will be managed through our confidential client management software. You will have access to your own secure portal to upload your documents, receive updates on your case, and track your case to completion. Through our client portal, you will always have safe and secure access to your case-related documents, file copies, government action notices, and communications.
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION – If, as a part of your immigration matter, an interview is required, we will prepare you. In some cases, we will accompany you to the interview.
- DECISION NOTIFICATION – Finally, once a decision has been made in your case, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.