At Richards and Jurusik, we are dedicated to providing each client with prompt, professional, and individualized attention.
We walk each client through the necessary steps of the immigration process, providing necessary guidance and peace of mind.
We are committed to helping each client obtain the best possible U.S. Immigration outcome.
Although NO attorney can ethically promise or guarantee the outcome of your U.S. Immigration matter, with Richards and Jurusik U.S. Immigration Lawyers you can be confident that we will work with you to achieve the best possible U.S. Immigration outcome.
We promise that:
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will treat you as an individual and your case as unique.
- We will remember that, to you the client, the immigration process may be a new and intimidating process and that you may be overwhelmed.
- We will use our available resources to help you obtain your immigration outcome as quickly as possible.
- We will provide you with timely information regarding the processing of your case.
At the same time, we expect you to:
- Start the immigration process as far in advance as possible.
- Provide all required background information fully and accurately.
- Provide us with the necessary supporting documents for your immigration matter as quickly as possible.
- Be forthcoming about your purpose, immigration history and background.
We look forward to providing you the highest possible immigration legal support available!
About Our Fees
We offer simplified, all inclusive flat fees. You know what you will pay from the beginning, leaving the guess work out. Our flat fees include basic office expenses, so clients never see extra charges for faxes, scans, long distance phone calls, conference calls, parking or single photocopies. In general, every immigration application we prepare includes*:
- A LEGAL ARGUMENT – The legal argument serves to show the immigration authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in the USA and depending on the nature of your case can be simple or very complex.
- APPLICATION/PETITION – Depending on the nature of your immigration matter, we assemble a complete package for filing/presentation with the appropriate immigration authorities that contains everything that is required, including all the necessary Forms, information, and supporting documents.
- CASE MANAGEMENT – Your case will be managed through our confidential client management software. You will have access to your own secure portal to upload your documents, receive updates on your case, and track your case to completion. Through our client portal you will always have safe and secure access to your case related documents, file copies, government action notices, and communications.
- INTERVIEW PREPARATION – If, as a part of your immigration matter, an interview is required, we will prepare you. In some cases we will accompany you to the interview.
- DECISION NOTIFICATION – Finally, once a decision has been made in your case, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.