Working in the United States

Canadians working in the United States – The U.S. Immigration Lawyers at Richards and Jurusik have more than 20+ years of combined experience in U.S. Immigration for Canadians. Due to our proximity to Canada, we have developed a unique practice catering to the needs of Canadians working in the United States. If you are Canadian looking for representation to work in the United States, choose a U.S. Immigration Lawyer with specific experience working with Canadian business professionals. Although we can assist with most U.S. Immigration Law matters, we have specific experience with: TN VisasL1 Visas for business expansion, E1 Visas for TradersE2 Visas for Investors, H1B Visas, O1 Visas, and more. We offer affordable flat fees and excellent client service. Call us today to speak with a U.S. Immigration Lawyer with specific experience with U.S. Immigration for Canadians. Questions about working in the United States? Call 1-866-697-1832

Options for Canadians working in the United States

Canadian citizens enjoy the ability to travel to the United States under the USMCA and visa exempt status for temporary time periods as visitors. In many cases Canadian citizens are involved in activities within the United States that require require additional U.S. Immigration status. We often help Canadian citizens with the following U.S. Immigration Matters to help them work and live in the United States. If you are a Canadian working in the United States, here are some of the most common options:

There are very few U.S. Immigration Law firms that can match our specific experience handling U.S. Immigration law matters for Canadians. We know how to help Canadians who are working in the United States. If you are Canadian, take advantage of our specific knowledge with U.S. Immigration Law for Canadians.

Working in the United States?