USCIS Change of address

USCIS Change of Address

USCIS Change of Address

It is important that you keep your address current with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You should update your address immediately if you have changed addresses so that you do not miss any correspondence from USCIS. Each petition/application that you have pending with USCIS must be updated. Failure to keep your address current with USCIS could result in missing important case updates and even in a case denial. USCIS provides two ways to keep your address current:

  1. Through your existing USCIS online account if you filed your form online; or
  2. Filing Form AR-11, Alien’s Change of Address Card, online.

Filing Form AR-11 online will update your address on all pending applications, petitions, or requests that you include on the form.

Changing your address with the US Postal Service (USPS) will not change your address with USCIS. You should update your address with both USCIS and USPS.

Vist USICS for more information on changing your address.