EAD for healthcare workers

USCIS Announces Expedited EADs for Healthcare Workers

December 28, 2021

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY – USCIS is expediting work authorization for Health Care Workers. If you are a healthcare worker with a pending employment authorization (EAD) application, and your EAD expires in 30 days or less or has already expired, you can request expedited processing of your EAD application.

To request expedited processing, call USCIS at 800-375-5283