US Immigration Lawyer Toronto
At Richards and Jurusik US Immigration Law, we devote our legal practice to serving Canadians in Toronto and all provinces of Canada. Our Immigration Attorneys are licensed by the State of New York, are Canadian Immigration Lawyers, are Foreign Legal Consultants, and are able to practice US Immigration Law in all the 50 United States and represent Canadians in all provinces of Canada.
Beware of Canadian Immigration Consultants
Unlike Canadian Immigration Law where Immigration Consultants can assist you, ONLY licensed US Immigration Lawyers can legally help you with your US Immigration Law matters. Be cautious when choosing your representation and be sure to work ONLY with a licensed US Immigration Lawyer. Immigration consultants CANNOT legally practice US Immigration Law!
Choosing a US Immigration Lawyer
In order to represent you for a US Immigration matter, a lawyer must be:
- Eligible to practice law in — and a member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of – any state in the United States, possession, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia.
- Not under any order of any court suspending, enjoining, restraining, disbarring, or otherwise restricting him or her in the practice of law.
Lawyers do not need to be licensed in the state where they live or practice to represent you. As long as they are eligible to practice law, and in good standing in every jurisdiction where they are licensed they can represent you in US Immigration matters.
When you retain us to represent you in your US Immigration Law matters, you will work with a US Immigration Lawyer that is intimately familiar with the Immigration and Nationality Laws of the United States. The US Immigration lawyers at Richards and Jurusik US Immigration Law have over 20+ years of combined experience helping Canadians to live and work in the United States.
We help Canadians in Toronto and all over Canada with:
- TN Visas under USMCA formerly NAFTA
- New Business expansion through the L1 Visa
- E Visas for investors and traders doing business in the United States
- Visas for Fiancé(e) of U.S. Citizens
- US permanent residence (Green card) through US Citizen spouse or immediate relatives
- Claims to US citizenship
With offices in Toronto Canada and Buffalo, NY we also assist clients with their border-crossing needs. We represent clients in all 50 US states, Canada, and all over the world. We represent clients throughout Ontario and all provinces of Canada. We offer free initial case assessments in-person, via video, and via telephone.