TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist. The USMCA (NAFTA) professions list includes Range Manager/Conservationist. Qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens are able to obtain TN visa status to work and live in the United States as a Range Manager/Conservationist. We have over 20+ years of combined experience with TN visa change of employer applications with hundreds of 5 star reviews. We can assist you to change your employer while remaining in the United States. Contact us for a free assessment of your case as a TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist 1-866-697-1832

Speak with a TN Visa Lawyer


What is a Range Manager/Conservationist for TN visa purposes?

In general, a Range Manger/Conservationist applies ecological principles for using rangelands and range resources for various purposes, such as wildlife habitat, watersheds, grazing by livestock, aesthetics and recreation, and other associated uses. The work of this professional involves research in rangeland management practices to ensure sustained forage, wildlife and livestock production. Some other potential titles of Range Manager/Conservationist are Natural Resource Specialist, Rangeland Management Specialist, Natural Resource Manager, Land Management Supervisor, Resource Manager, Wildlife Manager, Range Technician, Grassland Conservationist, Conservationist, and Habitat Management Coordinator. The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) provides a detailed breakdown of the Range Manager/Conservationist profession through O*NET Online.

Qualifications for a TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist

  1. Proof of Canadian or Mexican Citizenship;
  2. A detailed offer/support letter from a U.S. entity; AND
  3. Baccalaureate or Licenciatura Degree.

TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist application process

A new TN visa can be obtained in one of three (3) ways: (1) In person with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), (2) By mail with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), or (3) At a U.S. Consulate or Embassy.

TN Visa Duration

A qualified TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist can obtain a TN Visa for a maximum of three(3) years per stay.

TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist Extension

TN visa extensions can be obtained every three (3) years with no limit on the number of possible extensions. You are able to obtain an extension of your TN Visa for as long as needed.

TN Visa Range Manager/Conservationist to Green Card Through Employment

In many cases a U.S. employer is able to sponsor a TN visa holder for a green card through the Permanent Labor Certification Process with the U.S. Department of Labor (PERM). Since the TN visa is a nonimmigrant visa, this process must be handled carefully. If you need help with the TN visa to green card process make sure you work with a TN Visa lawyer familiar with this process.

Speak with a TN Visa Lawyer