- Over a 30% increase for several Form I-130 Petition Classifications;
- Over a 100% increase for Form I-751 Removal of Condition Applications;
- Separate fees for Form I-765 Application for Work Authorization and Form I-131 Application for Travel Document when filed along with Form I-485 Adjustment of Status;
- Incorporating biometrics costs into the main benefit fee and removing the separate biometric services fee;
- Separate fees for each nonimmigrant classification covered by Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Workers;
- Change the premium processing timeframe from 15 calendar days to 15 business days;
- Institute lower fees for certain forms filed online; and
- Decrease filing costs for low-income immigrants applying for certain benefits.
Read the Full Proposal from USCIS Here
- USCIS Issues Proposed Rule to Adjust Certain Immigration and Naturalization Fees
- Proposed Fee Rule Frequently Asked Questions
We Can Help!
The US immigration lawyers at Richards and Jurusik Immigration Law have more than 30+ years of experience helping people to live and work in the United States. Contact us today for an assessment of your legal situation.