Our Services for entry to Canada

Refused Entry to Canada? If you are convicted of an offense you may be inadmissible to Canada. This may be due to a criminal offense that you committed in the past such as a DUI, DWI, DWAI, OUI, DUAI, possession, assault, a felony, misdemeanor, fraud, or other convictions.

If you have been refused entry to Canada, were turned back at the border, or are unsure whether you are inadmissible, it is important to consult with a Canadian immigration attorney who can compare the law under which you were convicted with the equivalent law in Canada to see whether the conviction is one that makes you inadmissible. We can also determine whether your offense is one that is considered major or minor criminality.

If you are inadmissible, there are three ways to overcome your inadmissibility and get permission to travel to Canada again.

Canadian Inadmissibility is a complex area of law requiring a skilled Canadian Immigration Attorney and in-depth knowledge of Canadian Immigration and Criminal Law. At Richards and Jurusik, we have extensive experience helping people who have been refused entry to Canada to overcome inadmissibility issues.

Speak with a Canadian Inadmissibility Lawyer

Call 866-697-1832