E Visa Lawyer Toronto
The E Visa lawyers at Richards and Jurusik U.S. Immigration Law we have over 20+ years combined experience helping Canadians obtain E-Visas with the US Consulate in Toronto, Canada. Our E visa Lawyers are legally licensed to practice and advise US Immigration Law and have hundreds of 5-star client reviews. Our specialized practice has allowed us to gain particular expertise with the preparation, filing, and successful adjudication of E Visa applications in Toronto. Our E Visa Lawyers handle new E visa applications, E visa renewals, E visa extensions, E Visa denials, and all E Visa related matters.
Beware of Canadian Immigration Consultants!
Unlike Canadian Immigration Law where Immigration Consultants can assist you, ONLY licensed US Immigration Lawyers can legally help you with your US Immigration Law matters. Be cautious when choosing your E Visa representation and be sure to work ONLY with a licensed US Immigration Lawyer. Immigration consultants CANNOT legally practice US Immigration Law!
Choose Only a Licensed E Visa Lawyer
In order to represent you for a US Immigration matter, a lawyer must be:
- Eligible to practice law in — and a member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of – any state in the United States, possession, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia.
- Not under any order of any court suspending, enjoining, restraining, disbarring, or otherwise restricting him or her in the practice of law.
Lawyers do not need to be licensed in the state where they live or practice to represent you. As long as they are eligible to practice law, and in good standing where they are licensed, they can represent you in your US Immigration matter.
Selecting an E Visa Lawyer Toronto
When selecting an E visa Lawyer in Toronto you should choose a licensed US Immigration Lawyer. All E visa filings are done electronically with the US Consulate in Toronto. There are NO in-person filings. In addition, only the E Visa applicant is allowed to attend the E visa interview at the US Consulate in Toronto Canada. They DON’T allow E Visa Lawyers to attend the interview. Our E Visa Lawyers successfully represent Canadians and Canadian companies with their E visa filings with the US Consulate in Toronto Canada.
Richards and Jurusik US Immigration Lawyers offer exceptional representation at an affordable price. We are dedicated to working efficiently but thoroughly, with the ultimate goal of helping Canadian investors do business in the United States. Call our office today and we will provide you with a complete assessment of your E Visa matter and determine the best strategy for your case.
In order to qualify for an E-1 Visa as a Canadian, you must:
- Be a citizen of Canada.
- Have substantial trade in goods or services with the United States. Substantial trade means ongoing trade with the United States which includes multiple transactions over time. There is no minimum requirement regarding the value or volume of each transaction. More weight is given to more numerous exchanges of greater value.
- Have principal trade with the United States. Principal trade with the United States is when over 50% of the total volume of your international trade is with the US
In order to qualify for an E-2 Visa as a Canadian, you must:
- Be a citizen of Canada.
- Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in an existing or new business in the United States. Investment amount varies based on the type of business and in some cases can be as low as $50,000.
- Must demonstrate that the business will create jobs for US workers and not just income for the investor. Simply purchasing a residence or land in the US is not sufficient.
- Be seeking to enter the United States to develop, manage, and direct your investment.
- Have at least 50% ownership of the US business or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices